Equine Veterinary Services
Our equine work is done from the Aberlour branch. All our vets are good with horses and we a have a number with a particular interest in equine work. We undertake routine and more complex work.
- Dental work
- Lameness investigations including where necessary nerve blocking, radiography and ultrasound
- Respiratory investigations including where necessary endoscopy and broncho-alveolar lavage
- Medical investigations, for example weight loss or poor performance
- Pregnancy diagnosis
- Worm egg counts
- Visit £26.57 – £52.59 depending on distance, visits shared by clients priced accordingly
- Vaccination (no visit fee if booked in advance and paid before or at time of visit)
- flu/tetanus £42
- tetanus £32
- Routine dental £28.80 (this will vary if sedation or a lot of work is required).
- Worm egg counts £10.38 (yard programmes can be discussed).